Welcome! I’m Lauren, the property owner and host. While this is a downstairs apartment in the main home, it is completely separate from the remainder of the house and has its own private entrance. Just keep in mind, you would be sharing walls with a young family.
We are a family that promotes COVID-19 vaccinations, but despite vaccination status, we require all guests to wear masks when they are coming within six feet of any neighbors or the host family. The home is professionally cleaned following each visit with all doorknobs and cabinet handles and surfaces cleaned and sprayed with Lysol and all linens and towels washed with bleach and detergent in hot water.
Newly updated 2 bedroom 1 bathroom basement apartment rental with private access. In the bedrooms, find one queen size bed in each. In the living room, find a sectional and flat screen TV; and in the full kitchen, find a full-size refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, Keurig, toaster, and bar height dining table with stools. This home has WiFi.
The location (Get exact address after booking)
In the heart of the pristine Venetian Hills/Cascade Heights community, this peaceful retreat offers the best of both worlds, easy access to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and about a 15-minute drive to downtown Atlanta and the Mercedes Benz Stadium. Find true gems of the city within a short drive of this home from the West End Belt-line and Cascade Nature Preserve & Business District to White St. breweries and restaurants. Enjoy close by bars and restaurants on Atlanta’s trendy Edgewood Avenue or walk to the beautiful John A. White golf course a half of a mile away.
7.3 miles to Emory Midtown
8.9 miles from Piedmont Atlanta
6.0 miles from Grady Health System
6.8 miles from Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Tell us a bit about yourself, your guests and your trip when you request to book.
- Third-party bookings are not allowed. The person who books the reservation must be staying for the entire duration.
- This home is party-free, pet-free, and smoke-free. No local metro Atlanta bookings.
- Strip the beds of any used linens, duvets, and pillow cases and put them on the floor at the end of your visit. Same with any used towels. This is to allow the cleaning service to easily find and wash them.
- Take all trash out and put it in the large outdoor garbage can at the end of your visit.
- Before you leave, put all used dishes in the dishwasher, but do not run it. Feel free to run it at other points in your stay if you run out of clean dishes. We just want to ensure the dishwasher isn’t run twice since the cleaning service will run it when you leave.
- A $250 smokers fee will be charged without warning if cleaners arrive and find that a guest had been smoking inside.
- If you have to shorten your stay for ANY reason, please be aware that you will not receive ANY refund.
- Guests: 2
Please be advised that a refundable damage deposit is due to confirm your booking. Email email@example.com for more information.