At Honeycomb Moms, we believe storytelling is an art, and we celebrate the stories Black mothers have to tell. Seeking submissions in:
– Travel and culture,
– Dating and marriage,
– Work and parenting,
– Black-owned businesses, and
– Racism and white supremacy
Please review our submission guidelines below:
– All blog posts must be original and factually accurate.
– Hate speech and profanity are not allowed.
– Unfortunately, this is still a labor of love, and we can not afford to pay for your submissions, but we offer great opportunities to get your name and work out there.
To submit an article, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your byline, suggested headline, photos you have permission to publish and photo credits. We’ll respond back with an edited version of the article as well as any questions. Then, it’s off to print—well, the digital version!