At Honeycomb Moms, we believe storytelling is an art, and we celebrate the stories mothers have to tell whether they are about:
– Family budgeting and cost saving
– Dating and marriage
– Dealing with racism as a parent
– Balancing work and parenting or
– Traveling with kids
If you have a subject you would like to write about, please review our submission guidelines below:
– All blog posts must be original and factually accurate.
– Hate speech and profanity are not allowed.
– Articles must be at least 500 words and no more than 2,000 words.
– Unfortunately, this is still a labor of love, and we can not afford to pay for your submissions, but we offer great opportunities to get your name and work out there.
To submit an article, please send an email to email@example.com including your name, title, URL (if applicable), email, blog post topic and a brief summary of what you would like to write about. Allow 24 to 48 hours for a response.